View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 roads to san dog 
Pro

Post roads to san dog
Hey everyone. It has been a while since I have been on the forum. I have been real busy with school. I wanted to see if anyone knows of a good fun route of back roads to take from san bernadino to san diego. I have done it from san diego to idyl wilde which is kind of close to me. But I dont remember which roads to take. The guy who I rode with I no longer have his number. Can anyone help. I have found a map of roads from escondido to go more south. But I dont want to get lost. Thanks. I hope all is well with everyone.
I can see that the club has grown quite large. I remember when it was on about maybe fifty people. I will hopefully be back soon to san diego for more meet ups. Later :grin:

Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:33 am
Site Admin

It's good to hear from you man, even though your away you should keep up with the site.

Are you going to the track day?

Cuanto?

Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pro

Post I wish
No I really wish I could. I cant miss any school. Once I saw the flyers I almost crapped myself. But then I saw that it was a monday I almost cried :cry: Well maybe not cry but it was very upsetting. I am going to try harder to keep up with the websight atleast. Who knows maybe I might ditch school that day. Is your wife letting you ride since your accident?

Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:13 am
Test Rider

Start out on 79 south then take 74 to 371. From 371 get back on 79 until you get to 78 going west. In Romona get on 67 south which will take you into El Cajon. You can get into San Diego proper several from there. There are other smaller roads but this route is the most direct.

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:17 pm
Site Admin

Dude remember how much fun that GP trackday was? There is no way you can miss this one! It is only one day and it is a couple of months away, I'm sure you can make up the work at school.

My wife was pissed me getting back on the bike, but there are more important things right :grin:

Cuanto?

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pro

Post You are more right than you know
You are right. They just dont understand. Well a little bit I guess or she probably wouldnt be there anymore. I am going to see what I can do. Because yes I know this is probably a once in a life time thing. But the only thing is that attendance is part of my grade. Thanks Gjack. That sounds like a good route. I am not looking for the most fun route. I am trying to show some of these Inland Empire folks what kind of riding we have in San Diego. :evil: Thanks again. :grin:

Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:00 pm
Site Moderator

Make sure you let us know when your coming down man.

Good to see you on the board again.

When's the next big bear run? :dealer:

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pro

Post Sorry I am late
Sorry I am a little late on this. I already cam down. I was doing a little getting away from everything for the day. But to the extreme.(bad week) I didnt really stop anywhere. I went straight there and back. Ron says that he is planning a trip to big bear soon. Sorry I missed your message. Glad to back on the board. I will be back in San Diego for good in November when I graduate. :grin:

Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:55 pm
DUCATISTA FOR LIFE

Post Re: Sorry I am late
WhiteJO23 wrote:
I will be back in San Diego for good in November when I graduate. :grin:

Awesome! :grin:

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]