View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:09 am



Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 2014 Bike Nights In Little Italy - San Diego 
Author Message
Events | WSMC #880
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:06 pm
Posts: 2787
Location: San Diego, CA
Post 
Good Meeting everyone out there!

_________________
~jay!
DOCSD VP
Former WSMC#880

749R
SC1000
Husky TC250
Aprilia RS50


Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 pm
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 am
Posts: 5
Location: San Diego
Post Re: 2010 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
So Duc night this Thursday night? Who's going? I want to go.

_________________
2010 Black Streetfighter S - Honeymooning


Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:36 am
Posts: 200
Location: Chulajuana
Post Re: 2010 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
first one of the year! if i don't have to work i'll definitely be there.

_________________
Yellow 01 996


Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 pm
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Posts: 32
Location: La Mesa, Cali.
Post Re: 2010 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
The Southbay guys will be there! But, where was everyone LAST month?

_________________
You can buy cool things, but you can't buy cool. -Steve McQueen


Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 am
Profile
Events | WSMC #880
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:06 pm
Posts: 2787
Location: San Diego, CA
Post Re: 2010 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
woohoo! almost forgot headshot:

_________________
~jay!
DOCSD VP
Former WSMC#880

749R
SC1000
Husky TC250
Aprilia RS50


Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 am
Posts: 5
Location: San Diego
Post Re: 2010 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
Nice meeting some of the guys out there tonight.

_________________
2010 Black Streetfighter S - Honeymooning


Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Test Rider

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 pm
Posts: 6
Post Re: 2010 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
So... 2011... are these still on or what? I'd love to go to one.


Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 am
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Imperial Beach, CA
Post Re: 2010 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
DownTownM696 wrote:
So... 2011... are these still on or what? I'd love to go to one.


I work on Kettner and saw a few bikes as I was leaving last Thursday around 6pm. I will definetly bring my bike next time since I will be riding on a license instead of a permit so I can finally be out legally after dark.

_________________
Drew

2011 m796 (Black)
1980 GS850


Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:46 pm
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 9:57 am
Posts: 25
Location: CITY HEIGHTS....DOWNTOWN
Post Re: 2011 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
Any chance of DOCSD bike night this month? Anyone planning on going.......?

_________________
JUSTIN M. ZABOR
1995 DUCATI 916 STRADA
1990 DUCATI 750 SPORT (SOLD)
1967 BSA THUNDERBOLT (SOLD)
1977 CB 550 K
1976 CB500 T (SOLD)


Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:59 am
Profile YIM
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Posts: 32
Location: La Mesa, Cali.
Post Re: 2011 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
Yeah, it seems to have fallen apart. Is anyone going tonight? I could go for a pint and a slice...

_________________
You can buy cool things, but you can't buy cool. -Steve McQueen


Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:58 am
Profile
Test Rider

Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:29 am
Posts: 10
Location: Otay Ranch
Post Re: 2011 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
Does this event have any traction?

I hate to say it but, I don't feel the motivation

_________________
2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200
2006 BMW F650GS SOLD
2004 Suzuki TL1000R STOLEN
2002 Kawasaki KLR650 SOLD


Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 am
Profile
The 1000 Posts Desmo Club!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:00 pm
Posts: 1113
Location: Dago, Biyattch!
Post Re: 2011 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
Aces Anugal wrote:
Yeah, it seems to have fallen apart. Is anyone going tonight? I could go for a pint and a slice...

Pizza and beer sounds good. I may come on down on my new to me ST ...

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Posts: 32
Location: La Mesa, Cali.
Post Re: 2011 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
When we got there around 8:00, I counted 7 Japanese machines and 4 Ducatis. WTF?! What an amazing night! It went OFF! I mean, it was crazy! We left at 8:53. So yeah - Is this thing on? Or was it just too cold? Where are all the "riders"? I wonder if that Russian dude that's tryin' to sell us Viagra on this site would show up? C'MON GUYS, LET'S GET THIS THING ROLLING AGAIN!!!!

_________________
You can buy cool things, but you can't buy cool. -Steve McQueen


Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:00 am
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:33 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Hillcrest
Post Re: 2011 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
Aces Anugal wrote:
When we got there around 8:00, I counted 7 Japanese machines and 4 Ducatis. WTF?! What an amazing night! It went OFF! I mean, it was crazy! We left at 8:53. So yeah - Is this thing on? Or was it just too cold? Where are all the "riders"? I wonder if that Russian dude that's tryin' to sell us Viagra on this site would show up? C'MON GUYS, LET'S GET THIS THING ROLLING AGAIN!!!!


I got off work at 8pm and was planning to rush down there and a friend (who was one of the Jap bikes there) called me and said don't bother. I met him at Mira Mesa Bike Night instead. Not sure what's happening but word is getting around that Ducati riders are too wimpy to come out in the cold! :green:

_________________
1995 900 SP ( Black w/ red frame)
88 Dinan M5 - Euro Restoration
09 Aprilia Mana 850


Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 am
Profile
Test Rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:19 am
Posts: 111
Location: National City
Post Re: 2011 Bike Nights In Little Italy (downtown)
M5zealot wrote:
Aces Anugal wrote:
When we got there around 8:00, I counted 7 Japanese machines and 4 Ducatis. WTF?! What an amazing night! It went OFF! I mean, it was crazy! We left at 8:53. So yeah - Is this thing on? Or was it just too cold? Where are all the "riders"? I wonder if that Russian dude that's tryin' to sell us Viagra on this site would show up? C'MON GUYS, LET'S GET THIS THING ROLLING AGAIN!!!!


I got off work at 8pm and was planning to rush down there and a friend (who was one of the Jap bikes there) called me and said don't bother. I met him at Mira Mesa Bike Night instead. Not sure what's happening but word is getting around that Ducati riders are too wimpy to come out in the cold! :green:

:lol: :bustin:

_________________
2010 DUCATI 848 Dark
(04/10 - Current)

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Black
(08/09 - 04/10)

-=Rowel=-


Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.