View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 76, Palomar tight and fast side, mesa grande, old juilan, 78 
Pro

Post 76, Palomar tight and fast side, mesa grande, old juilan, 78
Well got off work and decided to take a "little cruise" couldn;t resist after gettting the ride back from forza for 6k service, I just had to
took the 76 out to paly, it was relativly clean and very light traffic

hit palomar tight side,....which was pristine, not a spot of anything on it , saw three other Jap bikes, heading down as I was going up, and alot of bicycleists, but other than that very fun on the tight side, Fast side was another story, that side seems to be getting worse and worse everytime I ride it, maybe it just me, .....couldn't help but think of poor Belle :cry:, as I saw tons of gravelly silt up at the top part, as well as the infamous "Loose Gravel" signs, the middle and lower parts were no better that side was kinda sketchy to ride, there were cows!! so I took it very slow

Next Mesa Grande,......once again very clean and two cars that I zipped by , they were going the other way, and NO cows!!!, YESSSSSSS, very fun

Old Juilan was clean, and fun upto the stop sign but after that they've done some drain work along the road and really made a mess of it,....slow and go through there....

decided to take the 78 home 'cuz my arm was hurting and my eyes were heavy, does anyone here know that feelin',...kinda sleepy but ,...not,....wierd... it was ok lotsa traffic for a Friday, par for the course there but it WAS clean of debris,...hahaah

Then slabbed it back to oceanside, all in all went about 120 was a blast and the bike is purring like a kitten, thank sto Todd, Kirk and all the guys at Forza for that one

Yall be safe out the ,.......Especially on the fast side of Palomar

Peace Out

Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:17 pm
Veteran Member

Alex and I did Telegraph yesterday and it was an epic ride. Glad you had a good safe run Mike.

~A

o6 749s "Giada"

Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:11 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]