View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:45 am



Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The 749S' Replacement... 
Author Message
Test Rider

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:40 pm
Posts: 34
Location: Clairemont
Post 
Cool, I'll be there. Just toss it out there...BBQ at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas?? Free grills , big lot, beautiful area...free.

_________________
1997 748/853
1995 900SS SP
1995 M900/944
1975 CB550K Four
1966 Yamaha YA6 Santa Barbra 2 smoke
1964 Honda Dream


Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:42 pm
Profile
Moderator/Event Organizer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:07 pm
Posts: 622
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Post 
surfguygrif wrote:
Cool, I'll be there. Just toss it out there...BBQ at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas?? Free grills , big lot, beautiful area...free.


Keep an eye on the Social Gatherings, I am going to check on a couple of venues this weekend and try to set it up.

We could probably save the BBQ for a weekend / family event, (the last time this group BBQ'd anywhere but GMoney's house it nearly snowed at Mission Bay) great idea though...we should set up a Saturday BBQ soon before the tourists invade.

_________________
Tony

Busy Livin.

'06 ST3S ABS
'12 Multi 1200S


Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:57 pm
Profile
Event Organizer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:31 am
Posts: 1924
Location: Eastlake
Post 
Bomaizey wrote:
(the last time this group BBQ'd anywhere but GMoney's house it nearly snowed at Mission Bay) great idea though...we should set up a Saturday BBQ soon before the tourists invade.

:grin: Yeah, that thing at Mission Bay was a crack up.

I've got one more trial to get through and then things will slow down. After that, steaks in the 'hood.

_________________
-Gerald
"Naco con una motocicleta" :wink:
'03 749s
'05 K1200s


Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:33 pm
Profile
Moderator/Event Organizer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:07 pm
Posts: 622
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Post 
Gmoney wrote:

I've got one more trial to get through and then things will slow down.


"FREE G" :dealer:

_________________
Tony

Busy Livin.

'06 ST3S ABS
'12 Multi 1200S


Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:57 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.